Legal Expert of the Group
1. Be responsible for providing legal advice on value-added business financial products and related matters, and guiding and controlling the research and analysis of relevant laws and regulations;
2. Formulating legal framework and drafting legal documents according to BU business and legal compliance requirements;
3. Correctly interpreting the financial decree and applying it to the promotion of related business, providing legal affairs consulting, regulations/contracts review and revision assistance, and provide legal evaluation opinions on new products/services/or new businesses;
4. Financial legal training assistance;
5. Assisting in handling financial related litigation cases;
6. Needing to travel from Hangzhou (base) to Shenzhen.